Here's a few pictures the sum up the rest of our month...
 |
| Savannah threw up on the way home from piano, but didn't seem bothered by it in the least bit. |
 |
| Elena's fist loose tooth! The adult one growing behind it. |
Mad dash! Every year the school puts on a fundraiser for the school and the kids raise money. Our girls did a great job reaching out to friends and family to support the school. Instead of doing a certain number of laps for money, they raise a flat donation. This year they did a fun obstacle course instead of just running. It was a great morning and the weather was wonderful!

 |
| Christine had fun seeing the Mountain Lion... |
 |
| and Chick-fil-a cow |
That night there is a fun fall festival. Several stations and things to do. The girls loved doing the rock wall.
 |
| All three girls on the rock wall |
 |
| Elena and Abigail made it to the top. This is Elena |
Face painting!
 |
| We went to an ice cream party celebrating a friend that passed away 3 years ago. |
 |
| A Goodwill date where Mark and I picked out something for each other and wore it to dinner. |
 |
| I love stickers! |
 |
| Sisters! |
Carving pumpkins! This fall was very warm so by Halloween they were black inside, and that was only out for just over a week. Wow!
 |
| All smiles! |
Mark and I have been doing a lot of running and luckily my plantar faciitis has gone away so I have been able to run. It has felt great and I'm close to pre-Christine weight which has been awesome! We did a half marathon the end of October and Mark was sweet enough to stick with me the entire way. One of our other friends ran with us and trained with Mark so our families were there to cheer us on at the finish line. It was so great. The kids even made cute posters for us. Since it was right before Halloween, I decided to go crazy and dress a little for the occasion. I wore knee-high socks with spiders on them as well as a little tutu. It was fun!
 |
| Two of Christine's favorite people |
 |
| We made it!! |
 |
| A PR for me too! |
 |
| We have the best cheerleaders |
 |
| Running buds, Morgan, Mark, Sarah |
No comments:
Post a Comment