Sunday, January 8, 2017

December 1-22

We had lots of Christmas fun this month. We have an activity advent calendar and although many days are quite small, we try to get out and have fun.






Mark taught the girls how to tie a tie
For Adriana's baptism, I made a quilt for Adriana. It took longer than I thought, but we finally finished it!


Our annual carriage ride at the Avenue




Savannah wasn't so sure about Santa, so this was as close as she would get.



The Bethlehem walk. A family favorite
With the Roman soldiers


The storyteller

Abigail's lego spider

Man, I love her laugh!

Before our membership expired, we had a fun day at the Atlanta History Center's Magic Mondays.
Snowball race

Fun in the Swan house



Buddies


Polar Express night at Chick fil a
Photo shoot!


Sipping hot cocoa while waiting for the Polar Express Train



Riding the train!

Christine's ballet class

Mark and I got to see Rogue 1 the night before it came out! We loved it!!


We have some awesome, silly girls!



Lego art created by Adriana

The girls have done fantastic in gymnastics! They had a little show so we could see all their skills.

Our annual making of the gingerbread house.

Here are a few more shots up close. This year we used coconut for snow and it was beautiful! Don't know why I haven't thought about using that before.


The last day of school was filled with class parties. I helped plan Adriana's which was so fun and the kids loved it, which was a definite plus!
Making snowpeople

Snowflakes

Then I headed down to the first grade and went back and forth between Elena and Abigail's classes.

Abigail's BFF

Elena's BFF

Our adventures didn't stop there. After school we went to Lennox Square mall to ride the pink pig at Macey's. It is an Atlanta tradition and now we can check that off our bucket list. It was very cute and very pink. Afterwards we went to see the decorations at Mark's work and then a fun pizza dinner. Abigail's friend Mia came along for the ride.


You can see her in the background




No comments: