Monday, January 14, 2013

New Year's Eve +

This new year's was a fun and different one. Abigail & Mark had been pretty sick so our celebrations were a bit earlier than normal. We still tried to celebrate with the festivities.

A toast... which afterwards all the girls wanted real toast since they didn't really get the drink kind. ;)



Some music and celebration

Picture taking by the professionals
And of course dress-up!

 It was a fun evening, even if it did end well before midnight. We watched the ball drop the next morning :)

A few random pictures I thought we could throw in.
Favorites stories at bedtime

These hungry and independent 2 year-olds found the perfect snack.

38 weeks
 The other day I was on the phone and these girls decided to take the opportunity. They got the spoons and ice cream all by themselves. Then a couple of days later did it again! The ice cream has now been moved to a more secure location. I'm glad they can have so much fun together, even if it makes things more interesting.




No comments: