We had lots of fun this summer, but it went way too fast. This is the first part of our summer and all the fun things we did here... upcoming is about our travels the latter part of the summer.
GRANDMA & GRANDPA TANNER VISIT - We had a great couple of days with the Tanners. Lots of fun swimming, making yummy food, and enjoying time at the park.
 |
| Happy Father's Day cards from our cuties |
 |
| Grandpa even got some fun things |
 |
| Grandparents are the best!! |
 |
| Christine got some care packages from family while she was in the hospital and this was a bear made by her cousin Sadie using her own made up pattern! It was a hit. She even put a heart on it. |
SWIM LESSONS - Our girls made some great progress swimming this year! All three girls were on swim team (Which is pretty intense here in Atlanta) Six weeks of swim lessons 5 days a week. They are turning into quite the fish, much to their mother's approval. I've even started some diving tips. :)
 |
| Abigail |
 |
| Elena |
 |
| Adriana finishing her first meet! |
 |
| Showing off their ribbons |
 |
| Christine loved her time in the water too |
 |
| Always a good time with friends |
ETC. - We went to a few puppet shows which were phenomenal!
Adriana lost 3 teeth!
We had a fun 4th of July!
 |
| Getting an up close look at the marionettes |
 |
| Proud to be toothless. She also wrote some sweet notes to the Toothfairy |
 |
| I've always had fun doing up my nails, nothing professional just fun. Now I have more nails to paint. After we did it Christine felt left out and really wanted in on the fun so we gave her some blue nails. |
A few fun Independence Day family pictures.
1 comment:
Fun! I miss your cute family! So, funny story. Two of our top 3 names for our baby are two of your kids. Adriana and Elena. I knew you had an Adriana but I totally forgot you had an Elena too. You always refer to them as A&E. I completely forgot. Anyway, that's the name we went with. Haha! I promise I'm not trying to be a copycat. We both just have really good taste in names. :)
Post a Comment