Now that Christine is almost 2 months old I guess we should call our life the new normal. Haha, I don't know if our life includes any aspect that would go under the definition of normal. We are more along the lines of a 'way out there' outlier kind of family. That brings to mind a term paper I did in high school about what it means to be normal. Who knows why me, of all people, would choose a silly topic like that since I've never really lived the definition and, as my life goes on, I keep straying further from it. Oh well, we have fun keeping excitement in our life.
We are loving this cute addition to our family and Christine is a happy, wonderful baby! Her big sisters couldn't be more thrilled to have a live doll to play with. Adriana is a great mom to her and loves to hold her and keep her happy by singing lullabies. Daily life is always a little crazy, but there is always something to keep a smile on our face. Even if it's just on Abigail & Elena's face as they come up with something crazy to do while I am with Christine. (ie, dump the contents of their entire dresser on the floor and enjoy trying on the myriad of clothes before them). Some people ask which is harder; twins or 4 kids under 5. The truth is neither is recommended or easy, but I have to admit that I think twin babies are harder. There is just one of Christine. All joking aside, we love our girls and feel very blessed to have each of them. They are lots of fun and really are sweet girls.
Okay, now on for the real post, the pictures...
| Christine gets more attention that she sometimes wants! |
| Adriana's astronaut outfit. |
| Sweet sisters |
Christine
These girls love art projects! They stay focused and are so proud of their work.
A few more at the botanical garden when Aunt Sherene was here.
1 comment:
Such fun pictures and beautiful girls!
And I think if we ever start thinking life is normal, we just need to wait for the inevitable curveball. :)
Post a Comment