Wow, I better get a move on these blogs before its too late and I never do them. Before Halloween Mark's brother Ben came to visit. We had fun hanging out and taking him to see a few things. The pictures are a little out of order, but I just couldn't leave any out. It was a good thing that Ben was here to document things since we often forget to take pictures.
 |
| Abigail on her phones |
 |
| The first place we went was to Foster Farm. It was great fun for the kids with several activities. |
 |
| Abigail & Adriana running the tractor... their great-grandpa Hansen would be proud. |
 |
| Abigail as a goat |
 |
| Adriana as a cow |
 |
| Elena as herself |
 |
| Uncle Benj and Abigail |
 |
| Elena trying to climb her way out. I tell you these girls are monkeys! |
 |
| On the hayride |
 |
| Elena & Abigail |
 |
| Abigail & Benj |
 |
| Elena & Adriana |
 |
| Elena & Abigail driving the train |
 |
| Elena |
 |
| Abigail |
 |
| Do I really think I can take a picture of all 3 looking? |
 |
| Abigail is very resourceful |
Now on to the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, MA. One of our favorites.
 |
| An example of an original hoop, but back then it didn't have a hole in the bottom. They had to fish it out. |
 |
| Elena |
Dinner time and carving pumpkins!
Then we took a day trip to Boston and saw a few sites.
 |
| Bunker Hill monument. Mark, Benj, and Adriana climbed to the top! |
 |
| USS Constitution |
No comments:
Post a Comment