Monday, May 17, 2010

The first month

Now that we finally did the delivery we'll add some more pictures of our new cuties as they have grown a lot this month. With our crude measurements this morning here are the latest stats. Elena - 9 lbs. 21 1/2 in. Abby - 9 lbs. 21 in.


All 5 of us!
The best big sister anyone could ask for!


She always wants them to be happy...


and beautiful!

My parents came to help with our chaotic household and they've been great! I don't know what we would have done without them.





Our sleeping beauties
Elena & Abby


A 3 generation shot taken on Mother's Day.



Elena

Abby




15 comments:

LaNell Brown said...

Sarah your little babies are beautiful. I can't believe your little body carried two full size babies. You are amazing. I hope you are getting a little sleep every once in a while:)

Castle Family said...

Your family is so beautiful. You are blessed. Enjoy them all.

Maren said...

Oh my goodness, I sooo enjoyed those photos that your doula took. I don't think there is anything more touching and spiritual than a birth (or two:). And what BEAUTIFUL babies! what a sweet family you have. I am soo happy for you. Good job Sarah! you are such a good little momma!

Sharlene and Matt said...

they are adorable!!! now its not just the 3 of you. how crazy to have 3 little girls. how fun to see adriana be a big sister. You are amazing! and a good little mom.

kelgrandy said...

You have come amazing photos from the birth of you girls! What a keepsake. I also loved the thought of your oldest keeping the babies beautiful (LOVE the pic!) and the one of the twins cuddling while the sleep. I'm glad your parents are there to help you out. Sleep while you can!

Nate Tanner said...

Very cute. I love Adriana taking care of the babies. Looks like your blog header "just the three of us" needs an update... :)

Jessica Baird said...

Congrats! I agree with all the above. The pictures are very precious and amazing. You are amazing woman!

Janelle said...

Yahoo and Congrats!!!

Annie said...

so cute! wish we could meet them! I love the pictures the doula took and I especially love all the ones I've seen of Adriana with them! What a cute family :)

Ben said...

That's funny, I also got a picture of Adriana picking her nose...she sure knows how to pose for a family pic. :) The babies are looking cute as always.

Jen said...

I love the crown Adriana put on her head ;) Such a great big sister. Love the family shot -- your twins are beautiful!

Villarreal's said...

That is so weird to read a family of FIVE! Wow! That is crazy and it happened so quickly! ;) ha ha. Your family is SOOO adorable! I especially love the pic of the twins laying together in white! Hope your doing well!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Oh wow guys, Elena and Abby are just beautiful! Congratulations! Adriana looks darling as always, and how can you not love the picture with her finger up her nose? So great! Thanks for putting pictures up...how fun!
Take care, Rebecca

Kierst said...

I was trying to post a comment on your latest post, but couldn't! Anyway, they are beautiful! I'm sure you have your hands full, but I'm sure life is exciting with 3 little girls.

Sharlene and Matt said...

Those pictures of the twins are ADORABLE! YOu guys are such great parents- sounds like a lot of work but they are all darling!!! COngrats!!!!!