Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fun with Adriana

Adriana is always keeping us busy, but in her cute little way. Here are a few glimpses of what she has been up to!

She is always ready to go "bye-bye"

This is what can happen in less than 5 minutes when she finds the baby powder!




Our matching dresses made by Grandma Hansen


Always just as cute as can be!


Helping us wash the car


Unlike most kids she isn't content with just taking all the toilet paper off, she has to rip it as she goes. This is just a small sample.


Socks put on all by herself!


A fun butterfly painted on her face during a birthday party.


I was born with this much hair!


I found this all set up after changing her diaper one day. Lots of things get a "diaper change" around our house.


Being creative with a desk to write on


She's already to be a swimmer!


Annie has been one of her favorite movies lately. She also loves to just listen to the music and sing along, especially "Sandy"

Getting all cozy in the cold winters of Texas!



She is a great little girl and we are so lucky to have her. She is growing fast and talking a lot. She repeats almost everything we say and enjoys being able to communicate!

6 comments:

Kierst said...

Aren't little girls so fun? And yours is super adorable! London is also in love with Annie. She's always dressing up as her.

Aaron and Megan said...

She is a doll. It is amazing to watch them learn and discover new things! I hope you are feeling well!

Janelle said...

She is adorable! Loved this post. I hope you and Mark are doing well. :)

Jen said...

so much personality ;)

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

I'm laughing at her eyes in that last picture...so funny. I also love that the batman pez is getting a diaper change. Hope all is well! Rebecca

Ben said...

awesome pictures, she's so involved in stuff!