Monday, July 27, 2009

Adriana update


Adriana has had lots of fun exploring things and learning new things every day. She can say 8 words now! Here are a few glimpses of everyday life with Adrianaita.










She has continued climbing on things and now it's her game to see if she can get up on the table or chair before mommy or daddy catch her. Luckily she can get down by herself.





Here are a few of her other favorite activities. She loves phones, especially cell phones. This is one her uncle gave her when we were in DC and she LOVES IT! It's a real phone and she can push all the buttons to make all sorts of things happen. Who knows all the people she's tried to call. :)



We have spent a lot of time at the pool and Adriana loves the agua (which is one of her favorite words).





Fun feeding times!
She tried a bit of salad, but decided it wasn't very tasty and it just stuck to her chin for awhile.

Grapes anyone?

My mom made me this bonnet when I was little so we put it on Adriana for Pioneer Day.


That's all folks!

4 comments:

Maren said...

She is sooo darling!!

Marnie said...

Her smile is so adorable. I imagine it being pretty contagious!

Annie said...

I wouldn't have thought it possible, but she just keeps getting cuter! I wish I could come with my parents to see you guys this weekend, but I couldn't afford to take the time off of work. I hope you guys have fun though!

Ben said...

And I thought high school kids were too young for all this cell phone business! :D