![]() |
| Okay, not really, but isn't this a cool cake? For Mark's birthday we kidnapped him from work and took him to a park for lunch. |

Then we went Frisbee golfing that night. The course we went to had a ravine going through it so of course we had to rescue one of our Frisbees that got pulled in. We had fun making up our own rules for the course. ![]() |
I had to throw this in... Adriana's hair is getting long so we try to put little clips or bands in it, but she likes to take them out. :)
|
For my birthday Mark surprised me by flying my sister Emily down for a few days! I'm sure my face would have been great on film when I answered the door to see her standing there! Mark really got me this year. Her daughter, Kathryn, is 6 months younger than Adriana so they always have fun too.
We enjoyed hanging out and also saw a few things in Dallas.
We enjoyed hanging out and also saw a few things in Dallas.















6 comments:
Sounds like a fun week. Adriana is sure a cutey.
Happy birthday to you both!!! What a great age to be turning...25. I wish I could go back. Anyway, it's really fun to read about your family progressing. I was not at all surprised to find that you won your chili cook off by the way. As usual, you were super humble about it! And then that race you ran. Sarah, you are amazing! You can't talk your way out of that fact! And so is Mark obviously!
Sounds like Mark really raised the stakes on this whole birthday-surprise thing.
Cute Cute pics! Happy Bday!!! Thanks for the email update, I really enjoyed it!
Great pictures. That was so much fun and I'm glad we could come. I love the pic of Adriana and Kat on Mark's lap. Kathryn's face just looks really funny.
happy bday!!! i'm sorry i totally missed it!!! i love you sarah and you too mark. :)
Post a Comment