Adriana turned 1 on March 24! I can't believe how fast this year has gone.
![]() |
| It's amazing that a person can go from this.... |
![]() |
to this, so fast.
|
We have loved having her in our family and she is always making us laugh! We celebrated with friends we have made here in Dallas. One of my old mission companions (Sister DaCosta) came with her husband and baby so that was fun too! Here are some action shots from the party!








8 comments:
You have such an adorable baby girl! Fun party! :)
Oh my goodness! She is so beautiful! I love those big blue eyes.
She's so adorable!! I wish we got to see her more often. I'm glad she had a fun birthday :)
Great pictures. It looks like it was a fun party. Great job on the cake and candies you made too. Those are really impressive. I bet they tasted delicious too!
Adriana is so big! Her hair is so cute. And I love your cake with the blocks. Hope all is well! Rebecca
Happy Birthday. I swear it was just the other day that I was getting the e-mail announcing her birth. It was fun to find your blog. I'd had your blog address a while back but then our computer crashed and we lost all our Safari bookmarks.
By the way, I'm jealous you're in Texas. My family lived in the Dallas area and I wish we could live there where houses are way more affordable. Your house looks like such a Texas house. Congratulations on the house!
She is an ABSOLUTE sweetheart!!! So adorable! Happy birthday little gal!
Post a Comment