Monday, December 22, 2008

Last days in Monterrey

I know we've been gone for over a week, but I still wanted to share more of the great memories we have of Mexico! Our last Sunday was sad to say good-bye to all our friends as well as all the kids in primary.

Here is a picture of all the kids. (All the blondies are Americans) They all came up to say good-bye and give me a hug, but the focus was really how much they were going to miss Adriana! =)


And here is Adriana's fan club! It was like free babysitting at any ward activity. The girls all loved her!

The Armstrongs invited a bunch of people over to make gingerbread houses. This was a first for me, but is a tradition in Mark's family. We had tons of fun and I think we're going to carry on the tradition in our family!

Here is a close up of all the houses!
More to come about Texas livin!








3 comments:

The Conley Family said...

Looks like we missed our opportunity to travel abroad to visit the Tanners! Hopefully not our last...all the best to you guys in your new life in Texas. Merry Christmas.

Please Pass the Green said...

I can definitely understand how hard it would've been to say good-bye! Thanks for posting those pictures of your ward members—I can see how much they loved you guys! What a great experience!! And Adriana is adorable, I must add. :)

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

I love the picture of the Primary! Fun. Hope all is well...I'm sure you had a great Christmas! Love, Rebecca