
We haven't given enough attention to Adriana lately so this one is all about her! She turned 7 months a few weeks ago and is making lots of progress. She started crawling just after she turned 6 months old and about a week later figured out how to pull herself up on things. She keeps her mom busy. She's eating some solids now and has figured out a sippy cup. (She never really liked the bottle so we just moved on.) She is still the best baby we've ever had!







6 comments:
Those are some great pictures, she is such a doll! I can see why people stop and look at her in Mexico! ;) Hope you are doing well.
-Trisha
What a cute costume! And I love the face she is making when she is getting her bath!
She is so adorable and getting so big! I have been reading through your blog and "catching up". You guys are having some amazing adventures!
Cute pictures! She looks so much older in the outfit with the pumpkins on it and I love the flower costume.
Wow, that is a cute kid! :) I can't believe how big she's getting.
Aww! She is soooo cute! And growing so fast, like a good little flower. . . : )
Post a Comment